Terms & Conditions
Suitability for Eyelashes:
In most cases most people are suitable for eyelash extensions, however we do reserve the right to refuse treatment if a client’s safety is at risk.
Please do not request an appointment if you have any of the below:
- You currently have an eye infection
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are allergic to glue adhesives
- You are suffering from severe hay fever or a cold/flu
- You suffer with Eczema around the eye area
- You have had LVL or lash perming in the last 2 months.
Your lashes should last you 4 weeks+, however your aftercare once you leave us will also determine how long they last.
We advise strongly to follow the below guidelines for the best results:
- Don’t rub your eyes
- Don’t play with your new Eyelashes
- Ensure you don’t get them wet for 24 hours after application
- Don’t use mascara on them as it weakens the bond
- Don’t use an oil-based cleanser on your eyes
Other factors can also play a part, which we always discuss in the consultation:
- Very oily skin
- Weakened/ damaged lashes
- LVL in the past 3 months
- Sleeping on your face
If you have any questions before or concerns, please do get in touch with us.
Suitability for hair extensions:
Most people are suitable for hair extensions; however, we do reserve the right to refuse if the clients safety is at risk. This will always be discussed during consultation and is a very rare occurrence.
Your micro rings should last 3 months before a refit is needed for a further 3 months, tapes lasting 6 weeks, however how you look after your hair when you leave will determine how long it lasts.
We recommend you avoid the following to make sure your hair stays in the best condition possible:
- Don’t colour your hair with a home dye once it has been fitted.
- Don’t leave your hair to dry naturally from wet, at least hair dry the root if you wish to leave the ends
- Don’t use a moisturising, colour saving or protein shampoo and conditioner
- Don’t leave conditioner near the bonds / tapes
- Leaving your hair greasy can cause your extensions to slide out so make sure you wash regularly
- Don’t brush your hair wet, dry it 75% then brush with a tangle teezer
- Choose wisely a salon when booking a blow dry and try ensure the stylist is used to dealing with extensions. Incorrect blow drys can cause the extensions to loosen.
- We recommend you don’t tie your hair up in a high ponytail as this can cause tension on the bonds.
We go through all the above with all our clients, it sounds like hard work but you will love your new locks so much you will find looking after them an easy part of every day life.
For all services we require a deposit to secure your booking. The deposit is none refundable in case of cancellation to your appointment outside of a 48 hour window.